Client in Drawdown approaching 75
- In 2007/08 Archie Tech crystallised all of his only pension fund valued at £1.2m
- He took the maximum PCLS of £300,000 and the remaining £900,000 went into Drawdown.
- Archie Tech will reach his 75th birthday in June 2021 (2021/22)
- As he has taken no/little income, at retirement his Drawdown fund is expected to be worth £1.2m
- He has not register for protection as he believed he had no issue with the Standard Lifetime Allowance (SLA).
Does Archie have an issue with the SLA?
Solution = 2nd BCE calculator